OctaGen is free.
OctaGen is the digest that focuses on tools, resources, and research in STEM for scientists, technologists, and engineers. You will get the digest in the form of newsletter. It gets shipped fortnightly on the 15th and 30th of the month to your email inbox.
When you subscribe, you will only get a confirmation email. I don’t send anything immediately. It takes time to curate the newsletter, and I do it all alone.
What will you get in this newsletter to read?
Here is a glimpse:
- My latest technical articles
- Curated top industry news in STEM
- Information about free and paid courses
- Reviews on software and digital tools
- Programming tricks and tips
- A lot more!
Subscribe fortnightly OctaGen, it’s jampacked!